Pages

29 June 2014

♡ G&G Ifax Y33 brown - review ♡

Annyeong ♡



 I'm back with a review this time! KLensPop were so nice to sponsor me a pair of circle lenses, yay! ♡ The service is great, they were really nice to me and they even sent me a reeaaally cute case and a small eye drops bottle for the circle lenses!

The shipment took 2 weeks...pretty fast in my opinion, I mean it's a long way from korea to germany! So I was kind of surprised yesterday when I got the package~

The content was nicely wrapped in bubble wrap~ (I nearly couldn't open it hahaha)



 The unpacked content~


 Now tell me, isn't that case cute? ;A;



Well, let's move on to the lenses!



Information:

Brand: G&G Contact lens
Diameter: 14.2mm
Water content: 45%
Life span: 1 year (max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: 11,40€ / $15.00






My natural eye colour
 One lens. See the difference?
 Both lenses~

 *crappy room light

without eye make up... ( ;°Д°)                                              with eye make up!


Colour & Design: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡
I really love the colour and the design of these lenses. I like lenses that kind of "fade away" towards the centre and of course I love the black outer ring. So these ones are "just my type" haha ♡ 

Enlargement: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I am surprised! I honestly underestimated the "14.2 mm". I only wore 15mm lenses before, so I'm used to big eyes. But these lenses really do make my eyes look bigger, too!

Comfort: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Really comfortable! I nearly don't notice them at all! Even after some hours they don't bother me at all.

Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The lenses are really nice! These are my first brown coloured lenses and I'm happy with them. They look nice, are really comfortable and my eyes look bigger, which I didn't expected. And they are affordable!



I wonder how many people will stare into my eyes for minutes and be confused because they only know me with big, blue coloured lenses hahaha (≡^∇^≡)

Well, here are some other pictures I made~



If you want to check these lenses out, here's the link!: 
Feel free to check other lenses out, KLensPop has a lot more beautiful cirlce lenses!

Thanks again to KLensPop! ♡




Bye Bye~♡

2 comments: