Pages

31 May 2014

Ootd + Motd 31.05.14

Annyeong! ♡

I've mastered 2 of my 4 final exams. yay ~(‾▿‾)~
Next one is math ;A; This won't be good hahaha....

Today I studied a bit for math but this was too boring so I decided to play around with my make up again! (Yup, math isn't important at all. Good choice. ƪ(‾_‾)ʃ )




Sooo, let's start with my outfit first! °˖✧◝( ⁰ ヮ⁰ )◜✧˖°


white pullover - Madonna
white tube top (underneath) - H&M
 skirt (stole it from my sis again huehue) - dunno, maybe H&M too?

 ♡

 Closer look at my hair? here you go. I really need to dye my roots, it looks horrible I know, I'm sorry.


yeah yeah, I love buns. And my phone case.

 ♡

Now, let's move on to my make up! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
 

I somehow wanted to use gold and shiny eyeshadows~   ...oh and did I ever mention that I hate my eyebrows? The shape of them is just......ugh.

Oh right! I said that I'm only used to liquid eyeliner, remember? Here I used a gel eyeliner for the first time in ages. It's also the first time that I was able to draw a nice line. The other ones were always crappy hahahaha....

Alright, I hope you enjoyed these few pictures of le ugly me! (๑>ᴗ<๑)

See you sooon~  ♡

2 comments: