Pages

7 May 2014

Don't mind me, I'm just busy with my life again

Annyeong!~

I'm sorry for not blogging at all lately, my life was in the way. :D
So um, yeah, I turned 18 almost 2 weeks ago now.... Most of you would think "GEEZ THIS IS SPECIAL WHY DIDN'T YOU BLOG EARLIER?!" but no, for me it wasn't. Ok, I got my drivers licence and got presents and money, but that was it. The day was kind of normal. I met a lot of people though. Yes, I decided to not celebrate my 18th birthday that big. My best friend and a good friend from school came over and we did a barbeque and after that we (me, my sister & the 2 guests) went to the "me lounge" in Hameln and drank some cocktails. yup. very special.
sooo, here's a quick look at my presents!


Nail polish~ so many of them <3 AND I LOVE THE COLOURS LIKE OMG. And the raspberry kiss stuff SMELLS SO GOOD! (;*△*;)

Also, I got a reeaaaally good green tea from my bestie! I didn't take a picture of it but whatever! It tastes so nice~ And that's actually a huge thing, I usually don't drink green tea because I hate it.
°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °

And my other friend from school got me some nice stuff for my hair~ It's especially for long hair huehuehue ( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑



After my birthday I didn't do anything special... or is it special that I spent the following 5 days in front of my computer watching youtube videos? No? Oh ok.....
BUT DAN IS FUCKING SPECIAL HE'S SO HOT AND AAAARGH OK STOP FANGIRLING THIS SHOULDN'T BE ON THIS BLOG CALM DOWN.


Oh, right! Last saturday I had like the most romantic dinner (?) ever. Gosh, I'm too romantic for this world or at least too romantic to be single... Kazu came over and we made some food. Pancakes. BUT NOT NORMAL PANCAKES. THEY WERE DELIA SMITH PANCAKES! here comes our youtuber-addiction again....WHY ARE THEY RUINING OUR LIFES?! I think both of us had 3 pancakes? ლ(´ڡ`ლ)  Oh and don't worry, that's whipped cream and nutella on them. Also, we drank Robby bubble, which is like, a non-alcohol sparkling whine for children? (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

LOOK HOW ROMANTIC THIS WAS. EVEN A BEE WANTED TO EAT WITH US.
....can you spot it? (。・ω・。)



Yup. That's all again.

In the next time I'll be very busy, my final exams are coming up ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
So I think it will take a while till I blog again...

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment