Pages

13 April 2014

Ootd, 13.04.14

Helloooo guys~

wow I'm blogging so much lately what is going on
Soo today was one of these typical "what to do"- sundays. I slept long (till half past 12 I think o.o), ate lunch, chilled and then I got ready because I wanted to hang around with a good guy-friend. Today the weather was sunny and I had the desire to wear a dress again....and I thought hey, I'm bored anyway, why don't I take some pictures and blog them later. :D

SOOO HERE I AM NOW.

                                                                (dat back though o.o)

 Outfit:
Jacket: dunno...."borrowed from my sister" :D
Dress: Primark, it was reduced to 7-8€~
Thights: Calzedonia in cologne, 8€ 


closer look on the dress. There's a little bow!
and take a look at the jacket buttons, they are small gold flowers!


Oh, and I got some glasses on friday! (My eyesight is actually good, but at school we're using beamers and some time ago it got kind of exhausting and hard to read the letters...the edges are blurry for me and after some time it's very tiring to read them without glasses)

 It's a brown one. I wanted a black one first but black was to harsh for my face xD


 Final picture, my hair. (I finally dyed them last tuesday)
I FINALLY DID IT. I WAS NEVER ABLE TO BRAID MY HAIR LIKE THAT ON MY OWN. BUT NOW I FINALLY DID IIIIIIIT~ 
(yeah I have to admit that I've been too stupid to braid along the back of my head....)


so yeah, I hope you guys had a relaxing sunday~

See you soon~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment