Pages

18 January 2014

Wiiiigs! ♡

Annyeonghaseyo!

I finally got my "christmas" presents, that means that I finally had something to blog about :D

I ordered 3 wigs early in december and I finally got the package on wednesday~

This note is so cute :D


So I bought one black wig with straight hair and straight bangs, and 2 wavy wigs, one in a light brown shade and one in a darker shade.







dark brown
black (really shiny)
light brown

I'm totally in love with the wavy ones. the black one is okay too. ^-^


























Also, I did a photoshoot with Kazu today while wearing my favourite wig (the light brown one)
Gosh I love her camera. >////<











My make up~ very simple, just a bit brown eyeshadow and eyeliner~



yup, that's all.

I had lots of fun today, thank you again, cutiepie.



See you soon,

xoxo, Julice



3 comments:

  1. Ich liebe dich ♥
    CAN WE PRETEND THAT AIRRPLAAANES IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING STAAARS ♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw ihr seht so klasse aus!!! Ich finde die dunkle mit den Wellen am besten, aber ich finde die Wellen stehen dir generell so mega gut *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke seeeeeehr~♥

      Bei der dunkleren muss ich noch den Pony nachschneiden, der ist unnormal lang, aber das sieht man zum glück auf den Bildern nicht :D

      Delete