Pages

8 July 2013

spontaneous OOTD


Annyeonghaseyo~!

Today is reeaaally nice weather, it's getting hot in germany~
The summer is finally heeeeere! Yay! :D

I wanted to meet up with my friend today but she couldn't come after all. But that's ok, I had too much time and too much fun with my make up....so I thought I could try a ootd-blogentry!
It's my first time doing this kind of thing, haha....


blouse/top, shorts & tights (or "the entire clothes" :D) = Primark


gold eyeshadow~


Can you see my 'love' nails? ^-^


Well, that's it already. I hope you guys had a nice, hot summer day and lots of fun. ^-^
If you like, leave a comment. I'm curious about your opinions or other things you want to say! ♥

Bye~

6 comments:

  1. Love everything of this outfit - the gold eyeshadow looks really nice on you! n__n
    And I totally love that bruno mars song right now, too. hehe. n__n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit. I like the blouse and the shorts together. I also like your make up. <3

    ReplyDelete